Shop Assistant – Wardle
HJ Lea Oakes Ltd are suppliers of top-quality animal and livestock feeds, serving farmers across a wide area in Cheshire, Lancashire, Staffordshire, Shropshire and North Wales.
We are currently looking for a full-time Shop Assistant to join the team in our Petrol Station/Country Store in Wardle.
Job Description and Profile
It is a diverse role that involves serving customers, handling cash, manual handling, filling shelves, stock keeping etc. A prior experience of working in the retail environment will be an advantage, but full training will be provided.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Friendly, approachable personality
- The successful candidate will be energetic, polite, tactful and well presented
- Availability to work weekends is crucial
- Full time position (37.5 hours), including weekend work
- Shift pattern: Rotating 6am-2pm and 12pm-8pm Monday – Sunday.
- Shift allowance
- Overtime/extra shifts might be available
- Pension scheme, Bike2work scheme, on-site parking
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org