Get in touch for more information about our Bagged Minerals:
- 01270 782222
Specially formulated for enhanced health and performance.
Ensuring that livestock are provided with the correct minerals for their level of production is critical to maximising health and fertility and our popular range of bagged minerals are an ideal way of achieving this.
- Correctly balanced to support high producing cows
- Key trace minerals in protected forms including Availa Zinc for decreased lameness, improved yields and lower somatic cell counts
- For feeding to dairy and suckler cows throughout the dry period
- High levels of Vitamin E, protected minerals
- Specific levels of vitamins and minerals to reduce milk fever and prepare for next lactation
Cattle High Mag
- Use during spring and autumn when staggers can be a real problem
- Also contains recommended levels of other minerals
- Specifically formulated to maximise the performance of intensively finished cattle
- Safe to feed to steers and bulls as there is no added magnesium
- Suitable for all types of growing cattle
- Particularly stores or growing heifers
- High levels of trace elements for sustained health and growth
Bespoke Farm Mineral Formulations
Some farms have vitamin and mineral requirements that need their own specific formulation. HJ Lea Oakes Bespoke Farm Mineral formulations take into account the provision of minerals from other on farm feeds, the specific requirements of your stock and specific problems that need rectifying.
A wide range of health, performance, and milk quality issues can be easily and quickly addressed through Bespoke Farm Mineral Formulations.
- Specifically tailored to you and your farming system
- Cost effective with long life storage and extremely palatable
- Dust proofed and waterproofed to allow easy and accurate additions to TMRs or to be fed free access.
Quality AssuredWe’re accredited with UFAS and Organic Farmers Growers certification. All our Horse feeds also comply to NOPS practices.
By Phone: 01270 782222
By Fax: 01270 780800
By Email: email@example.com